Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newer riser shot a couple of 300 rounds with it. It has black and grey swirl reg. Best jager grip. $225 or best offer. I'm selling to purchase a dedicated bare. You pay shipping I'll throw in 28" cartel stab. Pictures to emails

·
USAA Regional-L4 Coach
4,319 Posts
To clarify, getting the grip and stab along with the riser makes this a great price. Just was clarifying that the current retail price so people would understand how good a price that is. Jager grips are about 50.00 and the stabilizer is another plus.

BTW it's a black right handed riser per PM received.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
riser new from lancaster: 255 tyd

jager swirl best grip: 70tyd

cartel stab with end wts: 65tyd

these are new prices of course but the package for 225 r is still a decent buy..

i have both styles of jager best grips on various bows and i can tell from the pics this grip is the standard/medium, unless the pic is just a very odd angle. kc?
the high best grip is VERY high. the standard/medium best is the most popular one.

kc, sent you another pm. do you have the allen keys that come with the bow?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eclipse

oh yea thanks ryan. I almost forgot I have all the original paper work and allen keys and box and bow sleeve. Anything else that came with it new!

Thanks for reminding me man!

kasey

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price reduction

410 veiws and no takers yet... how about 200. you pay shipping.

Kasey

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
broke?

bump for kasey

kasey,

just hang on to that setup if no one is going to buy it or put it on the auction site if you need the cash. i bet youd have already sold it there for more anyway.

that is an awesome deal on that package--if anyone is considering buying it i wouldnt hesitate.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts