Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a like-new Mathews S2 right hand compound bow with a 26" D/L. The bow is fully loaded & comes with a Trophy Taker drop away rest, Impact Archery 3-pin sight, stabilizer, Limb Savers, peep, loop, kisser button, & Cat Whiskers. The camo pattern is Realtree AP.

This is a great bow for women & youths or those of you (like me) who have shoulder problems and/or shoulder surgery.

I am asking $575.00 TYD fully loaded or $500.00 TYD bare bow. I will also consider any reasonable offer. Please send me your email address if you wish to see pictures.

Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention that I recently installed a new Vapor Trail string and cable set. Only a few dozen arrows have been shot through them. The original set will be included with the bow as it is in excellent condition.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No interest in the bow?? How about $525.00 TYD fully loaded or $450.00 TYD for the bare bow? If there is no interest, it will be off to the auction site. C'mon folks, this is a great bow & the condition is excellent. You won't be disappointed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.