Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First 50 prototypes of the new Low Profile AS-44LP are for sale. These sights have just under a 3/4 inch lens and take up less vertical window space than the old Timberline No-Peep. These sight have no logo, are black anodized aluminum and have all the adjustability features of the original Anchor Sight. $89.00 TYD...contact us for details and photo's.

·
Registered
16,473 Posts
deleted

·
Registered
16,473 Posts
can you give some detail about the product? I went to your website and found nothing on the AS44lp

have you worked with anyone with vision issues... Specifically, strabismus ( lazy eye )?

also have an issue with cross eyed dominance- but that is another story (just thing Doc from Cannon ball run..lol)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
can you give some detail about the product? I went to your website and found nothing on the AS44lp

have you worked with anyone with vision issues... Specifically, strabismus ( lazy eye )?

also have an issue with cross eyed dominance- but that is another story (just thing Doc from Cannon ball run..lol)
yes we have work with all types of eye issues anywhere from needing reading glasses or shooting with glasses, using progressive lens glasses, left eye dominance issues etc. The easiest way for you to determine what the Anchor Sight will do for you is to shoot your bow not using a peep sight. You may feel a little uncomfortable at first because you are so accustomed to anchoring with your eye behind the string and because your peep sight widens the string, which can complicate things, just concentrate on what vision problem is solved when not looking through a peep. If you find not looking through the peep helps you visually then you'll want to give the Anchor Sight a try. Keep in mind you can use the Anchor Sight with a large peep, predator peep or string splitter if needed. We Offer a 30 Day Money Back for Any Reason so you can check all of the options.

Regarding details on the prototypes I have only nonprofessional photos at this time which I will gladly email you if requested by email. Functionally they are exactly the same as the original Anchor Sight but have a smaller lens thus a much lower profile regarding vertical window space. The lens is much more recessed into the housing than the original but the circle reticle on the lens is the same size.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you still have any prototypes available. I would love to see pics. please PM me when you have a chance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts