Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposed to be around 0° windchill all day.
80% humidity also......

Probably wont be many folks hunting the public.
I better call my son and let him know where I plan to go.

Chit can happen and it will be cold and lonely in the woods tonight.

Good luck to all the late season hunters and congrats to all those that are tagged out!

·
Registered
18,547 Posts
Good luck brother! It is a bit nippley out today for sure!

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NYC sucks no matter what the weather is......:lol:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Sounds like nice weather to me! It's about -40 with the windchill here, actual temp is hovering around -14F. Absolutely nothing happening in the woods, season closes Dec31.

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had a place on Vesey west of north end ave for a few years then went to Huntington station before coming to Kansas.
Born in Brooklyn.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I had a place on Vesey west of north end ave for a few years then went to Huntington station before coming to Kansas.
Born in Brooklyn.
Don't know where that is. I'm in Chelsea near MSG. Feel the love. I wonder where I'll end up.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Good luck zap I know a guy from Kansas that killed his buck 4:30 12/31/2012 in the snow. Went 180"! Got to love the late season. I am headed to north missouri this weekend one more time. Good luck hope you get a Kansas giant.

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good luck zap I know a guy from Kansas that killed his buck 4:30 12/31/2012 in the snow. Went 180"! Got to love the late season. I am headed to north missouri this weekend one more time. Good luck hope you get a Kansas giant.

That's cutting it close.....:lol:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts