Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i was wondering if the fall away rest are actually really good i dont know what to believe but you guys have alot of experience and i dont! thanx

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I had a Golden Premier on my Conquest Pro. I could not get a perfect tear with that arrow rest, even when I used feathers, etc. I searched the market place and chose the Shakey Hunter Trophy Taker. After a little work in installing it, I now have a perfect paper tear. I believe it even gave me a few more FPS but didn't chronograph the difference between the two. I've heard they work great on Single Cam bows but can have trouble with two cam bows especially if there cams are out of sync.

·
74,535 Posts
Trophy Taker

I have used Trophy Taker for two years now and have recommmended them to many here. So far not one complaint.
They work so simple and are built tough by hunters. I use mine for 3d and hunting. My coach just set all NFAA master records this year shooting one at outdoor nationals. He is 66 yrs old and has been around for many years in archery and he says there something about fallaways that work great.

Nathan Brooks
Bobby Ketcher
Mike Anderson
George Dixon

Her just a few pros that use them for hunting.

Simple and easy should be motto for Trophy Taker.

Check them out at top right front page of AT. in sponsers. Look at all the hunters taking some great animals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts