Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows who this person is? Lots of rumours around, but it would be nice to know and knock those rumour mills down.

I know of only one 37 year old bowhunter from Merewether in New South Wales, and if it is actually him, there could be some serious consequences for all Aussie bowhunters. And his sponsors

7BD42D38-A2CF-4B12-B748-560A144060E8.jpeg

·
can I shoot it?
17,053 Posts
That would be something if it is indeed the person I am thinking of, but really not surprised by much anymore.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Doesn't matter who it is. You cant poach, I cant imagine that it was intentional but i dont know him personally. That's a big blow to the community tho.

·
Registered
855 Posts
ADAM GREENTREE. Boom! I like the guy a lot. I hope it was just a screw up and not intentionally poaching. But again I have no clue.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Never even heard of the guy, looked him up just another high profile poacher that thinks he could do what he wants! Lock his as up and take away his hunting right's!!

·
Full-time Dork
2,235 Posts
Man I hope it isn’t him, he’s an awesome guy and hunter, truly hope it was just a mistake if it was indeed him.

·
NC ASA Director
36,016 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Anyone who doesn’t know him should look him up on YouTube. He’s been on some really good podcasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Anyone who doesn’t know him should look him up on YouTube. He’s been on some really good podcasts.

He’s good friends with John Dudley, Joe Rogan and Cameron Hanes. Probably known as one of the best bow hunters of this time. Smart guy too. Don’t know anything of this poaching topic but I will look into it. I doubt he would have done any poaching in intentionally.

·
can I shoot it?
17,053 Posts
He’s good friends with John Dudley, Joe Rogan and Cameron Hanes. Probably known as one of the best bow hunters of this time. Smart guy too. Don’t know anything of this poaching topic but I will look into it. I doubt he would have done any poaching in intentionally.

There is a lot to the last sentence. Very well could be game laws down under are even more vague and confusing then they can be here. Maybe it was a simple mistake. Sure hope so.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Happened to a buddy of mine once. About 50 yards into the wrong unit and shot a deer he wasent suppose too. Easy to do in the back country and your onx maps arent working or if you read your map wrong. Hopefully it doesnt ruin his whole life.

1 - 20 of 528 Posts