Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think that Bowtech would sell the fanatic draw stop separately? I like idea of it, being able to spin it to alter valley letoff. Looks like it would provide a lot firmer backwall as well.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Call them and find out :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
You can call and ask. However, I called about 2 weeks ago and they wouldn't even ship draw length modules - dealers only. This is different cause they used to ship parts to individuals. Call and maybe you will get a different salesman.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I believe they will deal with you if you do not have an authorized dealer within a 50 mile radius. Read this or something similar somewhere, just can't remember.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Someone kick the guy with the link for the striker replacements. You would be the only guy at the range with sparks coming off the cams.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bowtech will ship parts to individuals as long as the part does not require the bow to be pressed. At least that's what they told me when I needed parts for my admiral flx. I needed two different parts and they shipped the drawstops to me but had to ship the other parts to my dealer or rather my dealer had to have them shipped for me to their shop. Hope this helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts