Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Id rather watch Desperate Housewives

Votes: 8 66.7%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
there is no way that guy as 'fatal hunter' is a real guy either...have u seen him?

this whole clip is fishy

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
The hunter with the dissenting point of view, is in fact an avid hunter and nice guy. He's also a bow tech at a MI Gander Mtn.

·
Registered
365 Posts
You guys might hate me for saying this but that video made me laugh. I don’t watch that show as much anymore but the best part is when they do the reports and edit them to make the people look like idiots I think its funny.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2qsGJ-tPl4&NR

Did you catch this link?? This is exactly why I was sceptical when that Daily Show guy came on here looking for someone to interview....I have to admit it was funny that they made fun of WHA, but they also seemed to be bashing hunters in general....'94

·
Registered
13 Posts
....I hate how the Daily show makes everyone look like an idiot...

BUT I guess that is the nature of the show: to turn serious issues into ridiulous ones. :embara:

I still do not think the 'fatal hunter' was real. Why was he throwing rocks in the dirt? he looked like tom sawyer or something.

I guess we have to take this w/ a grain of salt and just laugh at it??:zip:

***WARNING: Text masking. Byron (Moderator)***

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Satire...it is the nature of the show. I personally found it hilaroius.

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
daver9 said:
Satire...it is the nature of the show. I personally found it hilaroius.
I thought it was funny as all get out myself! Though I admit, they made everyone look pretty foolish.:embara:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts