Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard there is a shoot in Fargo this weekend. Can't find any info, anyone know anything?? From park rapids mn so don't want to drive 90 miles and not be able to find it.. Thanks Justin

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
If they are a shoot and u find it , if there a guy there with a sweet looking Athens excell all black and winning.
I sold him that bow. He a good guy.
Good luck.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, yes it's cold.. All of the 3ds around here are indoors now.. I will look for him, thanks for the help. Still looking for info if anyone knows. Thanks Justin

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Both of the clubs in Fargo, Lake Agassiz Bowmen and Sandhills Archery (West Fargo) put on indoor 3D shoots in the winter and they usually do a very nice job.
Good targets, nice layout, etc.
I used to be a member at Lake Agassiz when I lived in Fargo, but I still drive out for a couple of their shoots.

Most of the stuff should be listed on the NDBA site posted above, and I believe each club also has a website.

Mitch

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Both of the clubs in Fargo, Lake Agassiz Bowmen and Sandhills Archery (West Fargo) put on indoor 3D shoots in the winter and they usually do a very nice job.
Good targets, nice layout, etc.
I used to be a member at Lake Agassiz when I lived in Fargo, but I still drive out for a couple of their shoots.

Most of the stuff should be listed on the NDBA site posted above, and I believe each club also has a website.

Mitch
Yep. Since I haven't heard from you lately I assume you won't make this one Mitch?

The shoot this weekend is 50 targets with a team money round tomorrow night at 6pm.

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Yep. Since I haven't heard from you lately I assume you won't make this one Mitch?

The shoot this weekend is 50 targets with a team money round tomorrow night at 6pm.

Hope to see you there!
Trust me, if I was coming out to shoot, there would have been a lot of trash talking going on by now.

Actually I have other plans for the weekend but I'm going to try to sneak out for the Pepsi shoot this spring. Keep me posted on other shoots, it's always good to see you guys.

Mitch

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Trust me, if I was coming out to shoot, there would have been a lot of trash talking going on by now.

Actually I have other plans for the weekend but I'm going to try to sneak out for the Pepsi shoot this spring. Keep me posted on other shoots, it's always good to see you guys.

Mitch
Will do Buddy!
Hope all is well.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Mitch
Usually? Thanks a lot, Mitch.

With the new flood forecast its hard to say what spring will bring and what will happen with the Pepsi shoot. I have yet to attend that shoot since its always on MN fishing opener weekend.

Was good to see you at the Extravaganza. Hopefully you can make it again next year.

·
How hard can it be?
1,450 Posts
I'm planning on going. The Twin Arrow is a great shoot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts