Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im currently shooting a 08.5 GT500 and I love it. Ive been looking into getting another Elite new or used and I was curious as to which model Is the fastest of them all?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
the Envy might be ...my Pulse is hitting 346-347 Ibo...had to do some higher limb prebending tweeking to get above 344 though

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'm thinking it's the envy. I've got one in my shop now.
If I think about it when I get back from daughters dance
Thing I'll shoot it through the graph. Mind you this bow
Is not tuned but give us a yard stick.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
The judge was a little faster than the pulse.
Yup, but I absolutely loved my Pulse. The valley on the Pulse was insane! Wish I had the money to keep multiple bows.

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
The judge may have been faster but it's not near the bow the pulse is.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I dont think theres much differance speedwise in pulse and judge lotta guys said judge barely made speeds....my pulse is IBOing wat the judge was supposed to...tge Ibo on ENVY with speed mods I think was 350-355 on a 7" brace....some made it too but prolly took some tuning time if the cams are anything like EFX Pulse cams

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
The judge may have been faster but it's not near the bow the pulse is.
X2. the Judge may be a hair faster but not near as nice as the Pulse in shootability.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Elite and speed are not usually used in the same sentence. My pulse was nice but it wasn't any speed bow.
Now talk comfort and elite has that written all over it. There's alot of speed bows out there but elite doesn't have a dog in the fight.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
My 2013 pulse is hitting 344-345 ibo......fast in my book; and it'll blow through any animal in North America.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whats the E33?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Reaper159, I'm about the same as you, shooting 64# @ 28" DL, different bow though. What weight arrow are you shooting to get your posted speed? Did you modify your bow from stock in any significant way to get this speed?

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Judge was the fastest. Envy was close, but runs 1/2" long on the draw so you need to account for that. The Judge will feel just like your Gt500 with a shorter brace....because that is what it is!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Shot a 342 grain arrow at #61 on 28.5" draw measure on the board at 299-300 fps consistent with loaded string (1/4 meta peep, Nock set, loop, leeches, and serving. My ata is on the short side and is coming in right at 34" within factory specifications and is preloading the limbs a hair.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts