Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the Inside Diameter of a Fatboy 400 is. I called Easton and they dont have any info on it either. They said I had to mic it. Has anyone ever checked it?

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Not rel sure about the inside diameter. Several manufacturers make points of various weights for Fatboys. Easton obviously makes components for them.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish and someone may be able to offer some better advice??

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not rel sure about the inside diameter. Several manufacturers make points of various weights for Fatboys. Easton obviously makes components for them.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish and someone may be able to offer some better advice??
Trying to see if the the nibb point for the fatboys I have would work with other shafts like the X-Ringers or the X-Cutters

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Trying to see if the the nibb point for the fatboys I have would work with other shafts like the X-Ringers or the X-Cutters
Won't fit.

Fatboys are a 23 series shaft and the X-Ringers and X-Cutters are 25 or 26 series shafts, I can't remember. But I think 25.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts