Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at getting some Easton Fatboys for 3-D and Indoor and didn't know which spine or length to get. I have a 2007 Hoyt 38 Ultra with vector cams, 27.5" draw, and 60# limbs. I am having some trouble figuring it out with Ontarget2 for some reason. I would probably use the Easton G-nock and either blazers, mini blazers, duravanes, etc. and either a 100gr. or 80gr. glue in point. Thanks for the help! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ive been shooting the 400s out of my #64 ultratec for three years and they shoot, and tune great. The shafts are cut at 27" and im shooting the 100g glue ins with the unibushing and super 3-D nocks with 2" easton diamonds. #64 was about the most I could get outta them so theyd probably shoot lights out at #60

·
Shut up and Shoot!!!
6,257 Posts
you are very close to my set up. I suggest you go with a 26.5" Fatboy 500 with a 100 grain point if you are not shooting over 60 lbs. I have the 2007 38 Ultra in 28" and this is very close to my set up. The 400's are a little stiff for that short of draw and only 60 lbs.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
use 400s but to get them to fly nice and not dance around the ten shove in the 150 grn propoint

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.