Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's honor ourselves (as fathers) and our dads this father's day... post hunting pics of you and your dad or you and your kids!!

I'm blessed to have a dad that has always been a great hunting partner, and kids that show interest in the outdoors! Dad won't be able to join me this year, due to heart bypass surgery, but thankful for all of the memories!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Man you guys are duds!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
291140C0-841A-4AEC-B75C-C219C4C7E6AC.jpg
C99ACA15-1E91-4C0B-994F-7EFC421D91EB.jpeg
Here’s a couple of my son. One a few years ago on a hog hunt and one of his senior pics. Earned a football scholarship and I’m losing my hunting partner for the next four years, but couldn’t be prouder. Love ya buddy!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,979 Posts

Luckily my pops and I have had quite a few adventures over the years. We’ve got a few more this year and hopefully for several years to come.

Now I have a 2 month old son that I only hope has the passion and love for the outdoors like his dad and grandpa. I can’t wait to get him to the mountains.

·
10Ringr
1,270 Posts

I really enjoyed getting to watch my oldest daughter take her first deer. True blessing to get to spend time with your kids in the woods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I really enjoyed getting to watch my oldest daughter take her first deer. True blessing to get to spend time with your kids in the woods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man the expression on her face is awesome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts