Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.4%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had a choice of any camo to put on your bow, what would it be? There are not enough spots so please state which color in a separate post. Thanks, just curious as to what everyone likes.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Looks like realtree is the winner hands down.

·
NAASP
14,542 Posts
to early to tell

I for one would love to have Predator spring green on my AR31.

And either brown or grey on my AR34.

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
I'm partial to mossy oak......

it seems that realtree clothes are more rediy available, and for some people it is important for eveything to match as much as possible.......

both mossy oak and realtree are nice patterns.....

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
If ASAT was available that's what I'd have on my bow. I put the leafy tape on the limbs as it is, but it'd be nice to already have the ASAT camo on one.

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
I really dont care what pattern is on my bows as long as it isnt shiney and is some sort of camo. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
12,057 Posts
I like the Sherwood Forest camo on my '04 Max3000 :wink: Subtle and attractive for camo...

Of the names you listed I'd have to go with Predator, I think they make one called Fall Gray. ASAT is also good. I've never seen the need for photo-like representations of leaves and foliage. I think a lot of the commercial camo patterns are overly-detailed, with the worst having a cartoonish appearance. Looks cheap IMO. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Mossy Oak! :thumbs_up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts