Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28,245 Posts
I'm trying Trails End #307 this year. I've never used it before but hear good things about it for both bucks and does, early season and late.

·
74,535 Posts
Code Blue

Doe estrous works for me for several years now.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Cover scent/attractant combo

I used Deer Dander from Team Fitzgerald last year and already ordered 6 bottles for this year. I'm really not sure if it attracts deer, but I had several does within 5 yards last year downwind and only got busted when I moved!

Jim

·
Registered
664 Posts
If you're looking to attract does, I use a fawn in distress call. Draws them right to your tree.

I use vanilla extract sometimes. Not the Dillons special. The Mexican variety straight from Cozumel. They like to sniff it-- I think they get a buzz as strong as that stuff is! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Trail's End #307, great lure for bucks and does in the early season.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
If you're looking to attract does, I use a fawn in distress call. Draws them right to your tree.
Its all ya need...big can

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Corn

yeah, in this state it is legal and it works!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Good doe lures are usually food scents. The come in really well to MVP from Scents U Know. James Valley has an excellent doe lure too.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I've had good luck with Trails end 307, but I've had REAL good luck with Scrapejuice bowhunters set up. The last 5 does I've killed have had their noses buried in it when I shot them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts