Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
thats a hard one to answer.... hmmm... it would be either a: vectrix xl, pro elite, ultratec, vantage elite, or alpha max. i cant decide :mg::mg::mg:

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
out of all the ones i have tried i love the katera and vipertec. these 2 just feel good to me. 737 also very nice

·
Registered
215 Posts
I would have to give this one to the AM35 as of right now...might be my Contender Elite after this season!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Mine is the Xtec, but I would wager 20 bucks that the ultratec is the best seller of all time for Hoyt.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Vantage X7 cam and 1/2 plus
Hate the grips on the new ones or lack there of

Mike

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
supertec, vipertec, ultratec,vtec. all great even today.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Vectrix XL

·
Registered
189 Posts
My 2001 Vortec. I used it until I bought my 101st airborne in July 2008. I got the Vortec out a few months ago to shoot. I forgot just how smooth it was. A real pleasure to shoot. Not nearly as fast as 101st but much smoother and quieter. The more I shoot the Vortec the more I convince myself to retire the 101st and find new smooth shooter with some speed. I also have my wife convinced and she understands.:wink:

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
My 2005 Ultra Elite with Spirals is my favorite right now. i use it for everything. just a very well made bow.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Pro Vantage not Vantage Pro

But hope to have a Contender Elite soon so may change.

Big fan of the Supertec always fancied one of them.

·
X-Ray
2,292 Posts
Pro Elite

my best scores have been with a pro elite...
and I ask myself why I am shooting a vantage elite:mg:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Definitely my 06' Hoyt Protec w/ XT4000 limbs and Cam & 1/2.

I wish I'd never sold it.... :(

·
Electified Archer
3,275 Posts
I guess would have to be whichever one I am getting next. Thats why I get a new one each year.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts