Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
"Keep Hammering"
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats your favorite string color combinations? Post pics if you have them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I've had brown and white spec for many years, I like the speckled white.. im gonna shake things up a little on my next set. Lol. bronze spec/white spec. Looks awesome

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
Mine flo green and black with black serving my daughter how ever picked some nice combos purple flo green and black serving and I made her wrist sling to match. IMG_20170917_203230901.jpg

·
"Keep Hammering"
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
11,650 Posts
Red and yellow

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
i would love either black and flo green or blue and flow green, but i just have black and red. one of these days i wil have custom strings money is too tight for me, i hate bow hunting cuz i can't afford to buy things i need but i still love the sport and make due for want i have im very grateful for what i do have.

·
"Keep Hammering"
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i would love either black and flo green or blue and flow green, but i just have black and red. one of these days i wil have custom strings money is too tight for me, i hate bow hunting cuz i can't afford to buy things i need but i still love the sport and make due for want i have im very grateful for what i do have.
How about silver and green with blue pinstripe?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
381 Posts
The red and yellow looks good but on my bow I’m going to go with black and red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
Some nice combos out there. My latest addition is this combo from 60X I got recently. Kiwi, Buckskin w/black pinstripe and clear serving. I think my favorite so far.

IMG_1143.JPG

·
Banned
1,655 Posts
Red and yellow
Is that an R25 in that cabinet? I miss mine. Sold it when I decided to strictly bowhunt. But sure was a shooter.....ss for string colors I like to do Flo orange and silver with flo green pinstripe or Flo green and silver with flo orange pinstripe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts