• alpine

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • parker

Votes: 9 1.4%
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
Hoyt! It doesn't matter if I don't even own one or not(and I have at times) I will always be a hoyt fan. I like and trust the companies designs. I feel like they make bows for the shooter, not bc of a fad...

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
imo there is no best company. they all make good bows then its down to who like the feel of what bow.

my personal favorite right now if rytera. i havent fired a bow yet that compares to it. but hell i migt shoot a 2010 model from someone else and change my mind. i cant be brand loyal, there just to many good companies out there

·
Registered
455 Posts
I love hoyt but there are many great companies out there, just hard to beat hoyts reliability.

·
Wishing it was elk season
796 Posts
Hoyt for me!

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
gotta go with martin, there has not been less than three martins i have liked in any given year since i started archery... never saw but two hoyts i truely liked, the vipertech and katera. only two from bowtech, none from pse none from mathews, a couple from elite, a couple from quest, a couple from pearson.. year in and year out martin has been able to supply my needs with better selection and prices

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,343 Posts
Hoyt - hands down.

Doesn't mean I don't think there are some other decent bows out there but overall, across the lineup and on a year-in, year-out basis you've got to go with Hoyt.

·
Hunter/Gatherer
13,334 Posts
Is anyone else tired of the "Whos makes the best bow" threads? No disrespect but i have seen way to many.

I voted Elite. :wink:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
maybe it has been edited but to me it reads "favorite bow" not best.... as for me I like most all of them but my "favorites" are here in my home state.
Anderson Athens and Storm. (in no certain order)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Darton since they help most or all these companies with there cams. But there is no such thing as best company they all make good bows now days.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
for now its pse for me

WOW there sure are alot of votes for 16 replies,out of ten bows that i have owned i like this X Force 6 the best its sooo faaast and smooth and quiet and accurate,
i would like to go try the axe6 or the vandetta xs something that draws easier
and still has some speed,i wanted to get an omen but i don't want a bow that draws harder than this one,i figure my next bow will probally be the last one for a while

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Best Company I have ever dealt with for anything, archery or not.

I do not see this as a poll for the best bow or even favorite bow, it's about the company and Martin has always been tops in my book.:wink:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts