Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just ordered some 2" razyr feathers and want to put them on using a arizona ez-fletch mini. I don't have a mini, just a standard straight fletch ez-fletch. Before I buy a new one I want to know if it'll work with these feathers?
Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah but on their website there is a video that shows them installing them into a standard jig and state you have to put the feathers in from the middle where the arm is more flexible to allow for the feather to fit in. So I wasn't sure if they woudl work with a mini since there isn't a full arm to allow the mid section to bow out. Did that make sense?? lol.

·
Anti Fanboy
41,852 Posts
yeah but on their website there is a video that shows them installing them into a standard jig and state you have to put the feathers in from the middle where the arm is more flexible to allow for the feather to fit in. So I wasn't sure if they woudl work with a mini since there isn't a full arm to allow the mid section to bow out. Did that make sense?? lol.
I tell ya what. I will cut one of my feathers down to 2" right now and find out if it will work or not.
Be back in a few minutes.

·
Anti Fanboy
41,852 Posts
I just cut a 3" Shield cut down to 2". It fit perfectly into the Mini jig.

So I don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Perhaps someone else will chime in.

Skeet.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just cut a 3" Shield cut down to 2". It fit perfectly into the Mini jig.

So I don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Perhaps someone else will chime in.

Skeet.
Just PM'd you,
Thanks so much!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I contacted Arizona re: this several weeks ago-the company rep indicated shorty feathers will work.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay awesome! Thanks everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts