Archery Talk Forum banner

Feathervision lenses

494 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  str8arrow
I am seriously considering getting a lens for my Super D scope housing, and have pretty much made up my mind to go with Feathervision. How many of you have lenses made by them, and what do you think of them? I have heard good things about them from a few people in other threads, so I thought I would start my own.

Is there anyone who has one for a Super D? How does it look? How much did it cost you? What power do you have? Is it glass or plastic? I am thinking if I get one I am going to go with glass instead of plastic because I want the most clarity I can get.

Just looking for as many opinions as I can get, good or bad, so I can make an informed decision. Thanks in advance. Josh
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
914 Posts
I think you really like the feathervision lens. I have on on the way myself. I would definitely go with the glass. Good luck.

· Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anybody else?

· Owner WR Custom Bowstring
1,059 Posts
My wife and I have been using F/V lens for the last 4 years with great success! I think you will be very pleased with the clarity of their lens and their great customer service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.