Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having trouble posting feedback? I’ve sold a few things and want to leave feedback for the other members. When I copy the URL and paste it in the feedback form it keeps telling that it’s a invalid URL.

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Don't know how far outside of this thread this theory will get, but I'm going to guess that any classified started before AT went to the https: format will have to have the "s" removed, and anything newer will be fine.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't know how far outside of this thread this theory will get, but I'm going to guess that any classified started before AT went to the https: format will have to have the "s" removed, and anything newer will be fine.
All of my last classified ads were within the last week

·
Banned
35,283 Posts
Heck on my iPad it dose not even show a ULR I have been having to wait till people leave feedback for me and it will let me go off that feedback to return it stinks but I always return it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I can’t figure out how to leave feedback but I’m trying to do it tru Tapatalk don’t know if that’s the reason it won’t let me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,544 Posts
I can’t figure out how to leave feedback but I’m trying to do it tru Tapatalk don’t know if that’s the reason it won’t let me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't figured it out either. I only use my phone with Tapatalk. I tried for hours on different occasions, using the instructions from another tread but couldn't get it to work. I wish they would make it a little easier for us who are techtarded...Ebay makes it so simple I don't understand why AT or Tapatalk can't do something similar. It's not really fair so many buyers and sellers don't get the feedback they deserve.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heck on my iPad it dose not even show a ULR I have been having to wait till people leave feedback for me and it will let me go off that feedback to return it stinks but I always return it.
I can’t even post with my iPad, lol just get a great box on the bottom, have to do everything with my iPhone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts