Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Lost Camo 6" Doinker Chubby Hunter. Barely used, and a dealer only item due to the camo pattern. $40 shipped.

2. Realtree Hardwoods Green HD sight pin cover. $17 shipped. Has foam in the inside cover to protect the sight, and cinches around the sight with the draw string.

3. 2032 energizer batteries. New, and work with the LP pro sight lights. $3 shipped.

4. Bohning tube peep sight. Free with any purchase.

5. HME Pro Series Bow holder. Attaches to almost any climber or ladder stand, and adjusts to hold any bow. $13 shipped.

6. MAD Heat Bleat. Used a couple times and that is it. Will be disinfected before shipping. $10 shipped.

Buy it all for $65 shipped!!!!

All prices are shipped to your door in the lower 48 states. I'll ship elsewhere for additional shipping. I accept PayPal or MO (prefer money orders to avoid the PayPal fee).

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1. SOLD
2. Realtree Hardwoods Green HD sight pin cover. $15 shipped. Has foam in the inside cover to protect the sight, and cinches around the sight with the draw string.

3. 2032 energizer batteries. New, and work with the LP pro sight lights. $3 shipped.

5. HME Pro Series Bow holder. Attaches to almost any climber or ladder stand, and adjusts to hold any bow. $11 shipped.

6. MAD Heat Bleat. Used a couple times and that is it. Will be disinfected before shipping. $9 shipped.

Buy it all for $30 shipped!!!!

All prices are shipped to your door in the lower 48 states. I'll ship elsewhere for additional shipping. I accept PayPal or MO (prefer money orders to avoid the PayPal fee).

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1. SOLD
2. Realtree Hardwoods Green HD sight pin cover. $15 shipped. Has foam in the inside cover to protect the sight, and cinches around the sight with the draw string.

5. HME Pro Series Bow holder. Attaches to almost any climber or ladder stand, and adjusts to hold any bow. $11 shipped.

6. MAD Heat Bleat. Used a couple times and that is it. Will be disinfected before shipping. $9 shipped.

Buy it all for $30 shipped!!!!

ttt

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.