Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a medium FHF harness and a pair of Vortex Razor 10x50's by chance? How's the fit?

According to the dimensions on FHF's website they should fit, but I don't want it to be too tight.

·
Bonehunter
8,846 Posts
I have a med. FHF, and my Swaro 8x42's fit perfect, maybe just a tad snug,,,more height wouldn't be a problem but going to 50mm would I'd think.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My 10x42 razors are a little loose in my medium fhf harness. I have an old pair of leupold 12x50 that I just grabbed to see how they fit in and they are about a perfect fit. Just for reference the leupolds are 7" tall x 5" wide x 2.25" deep. Paul is a great guy to deal with, just call or email him if you are really worried about them fitting and he'll steer you in the right direction. He might stilll be at the ATA show, but I think it just got over. On a side note, I would look into the rf pouch too, it is the best in the business. Fhf is a great company with top notch products that I would recommend to anyone.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks browtinemt, that's exactly what I was looking for because the 10x50 razors with the eyecups extended are about 7.2'' tall, 2.25'' deep as well, and like 5.1'' wide. Sounds like it will be a good fit! And I already have the RF pouch for it, and I agree its pretty darn good, thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts