Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_20190919_112853.jpg

I'm looking to sell my FHF Bino Harness and RF Pouch in Kryptek camo. I'm a gear-head and always like trying different brands and products and am thinking of giving the Marsupial harness a try, so looking to off-load this.

• This is not the new Pro version, I purchased this edition in mid-2016.

• The Harness is a Size Medium and fit my Vortex Diamondbacks 8x42 and Leupold BX4 10x42 Pro-Guide Bino's perfectly.

• The Rangefinder is a Size Small, and fits my Vortex Ranger 1000 just right as well.
It's in great condition all-around, I'd say a B rating - Paul made these to last, and it shows. I cut the straps on the top portion since they were like a foot long, but there's still about 4 or so inches of adjustment if you want it to ride lower for some reason. Side straps have not been cut so if you're bigger(wider) than me, it should still fit even if you're some giant ogre of a man as there's probably another 8" of adjustable width on each side, for a total of 16". For reference i'm 5'9 and 160 right now, with a 40(ish)" chest and have worn this with base layer + mid-layer + insulated jacket and it still fits just right. It rides high, so it doesn't flop around and is right where I need it every time. I broke one of the buckles but replaced it with a spare gray one I had that works perfectly since they're all just standard clips.

I paid $100 for the Bino Harness and $50 for the RF Pouch + Lanyard.

Asking $85 shipped TYD via PayPal G/S and I pay the fees.

IMG_20190923_225620.jpg

IMG_20190923_225719.jpg

IMG_20190923_225749.jpg

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick edit - The Bino Harness had come with little straps to attach from the harness to the binoculars, I didn't like how constricting they were, and the added strappiness so I took them off and lost them, so those are not included.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts