Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday, July 13 shotgun start at 9:30 am.
Money and/ or trophy class to chose from.
If you havent shot field and you are in the area, come try it out. Its the most fun you can with your pants on! (famous JBird quote)

PM me for details/ directions if interested.

:)

Sean

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know there are a bunch of members here that are close enough to go. I'd really like to see good attendance so they will keep the field rounds going guys!

If your good, come shoot for some $$$$

If you have not ever done it, enter the trophy class and shoot with someone who can show you the ropes. I'd be glad to shoot with someone who has never shot this round and watch another shooter become addicted!

Sean

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
14 field face
14 hunter face
14 animal

Three different types of targets, 4 arrows per field/hunter, 1 arrow per animal.

Total of 126 arrows for the day - 840 pts possible.
Shots from 20 ft to 80 yards - you need to know where to set your sight for the under 20 yd shots.

Sean

PS, come down MOBowhunter, bring some buddies and just shoot for the hell of it. I promise you will have a good time!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have never shot field rounds but I cant make it down this weekend. However, since we're inviting people to come to shoots I would like to invite everyone to come the July 20 shoot at Neosho it is a shoot to benefit kids.

·
Registered
81 Posts
mobowhunter

I sent you the details and just in case anyone else is inerested here they are.

Details of Shoot:

3rd Annual Jim Wilson Memorial Shoot, proceeds goes to Challenger Sports of Joplin, this is a sport program for the dissadvantaged youth of the 4-State area, in basketball, soccer, and baseball. Plaques will be given in each class depending on size. Entry Fees will be $10.00 for Adults--Youth 13-15 $4.00--Cubs 8-12 $2.00-- PeeWee 7 and under FREE. Concession on Ground. This will only be a shoot on Sunday, July 20. For further information call Barbara Broyles 417-623-5180 cell# day of shoot 417 439-7054, or Janis Hornback 417-285-4801.

Directions to Shoot:
Range located on Fort Crowder Wildlife Area southeast of Neosho, Mo from Junction 59 and 60 at Wal-Mart, east 3 miles to HH Highway right 4 miles to Parrot Road, then 1 mile south. Or south of Junction to D Highway then east 7 miles to Parrot Road, then 1 mile north.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I sure wish I had seen this last night. We were at Jacoma shooting last night and one of the things we were talking about was there are now field shoots anymore. Used to be there was a shoot somewhere every weekend. Next year try to advertise in the Release and we'll bring down a crowd. Another idea is the MBH websight has messageboards, that would be a good place to post last minute shoots & club info. Don't forget the MBH state field is Aug 9 & 10 at Flemming Park in Blue Springs. .
Is your benifit shoot a 3d or field?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts