Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I am really happy right now after two years of waiting I finally got my deer back from the taxidermist. This is the first buck I had ever taken with my bow. Its not the biggest ever, but I know for a fact that it was the largest by far in my area taken. I also don't know the score of him so IF you fell like you need to practice your field judging skills feel free to do so.

·
THE BAR Bartender
21,269 Posts
great looking deer, congratulations!

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
very nice looking buck . Congrats

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
Very nice deer, Congrats! As for a score your looking at around 114 net.

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He was doing it part time and had some issues in the family so it took him a while but he is the best in our area so I figured it was worth the wait. Plus he was very reasonably priced at $275.

And thanks for the score estimation msall006

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
Nice trophy for sure !!

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
thats a nice deer

·
Registered
235 Posts
Nice Buck

Great looking Buck!!!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Nice buck! Two years is sort of ridiculous though. Last buck I had a shoulder mount I got back in two weeks. Taxidermist did his own tanning and an excellent job with the mount.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Awesome buck man! Your taxidermist did an excellent job too. Great trophy for sure. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Two years suck, but at least you paid $275, and I have to say that is some very nice taxidermy work. Going rate around here is up to $350-450, $100 raise in the last 5 years. Great buck and picture.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts