Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I killed this deer last January at 10 steps! It is my sixth biggest deer to date. What do yall think it will score? :grin: :grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Nice deer! Lots of mass on that guy.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'm not to good at the scoring from a picture thing, but I will say 135 gross. He is an awesome deer, love the mass.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Don't know what he will score, but nice deer.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
That's a nice one. Too hard to tell what it will score at that angle.

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
121-4/8 gross.

·
Registered
14,717 Posts
IS this a AL buck? nice deer.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yeah I killed it Deep South Alabama behind the prison. I was just curious if this deer would be considerd a top end deer for the area. I just moved here 3 years ago from south texas and the difference in hunting is night and day.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
russb said:
u kill him at the prison in atmore? i live in fairhope. nice to see another south alabamian
Yes I live in Mobile and I killed right behind the low security prison in those planted pines. One week later I killed a nice eight in the same tree. If I was good at using a scanner I would post the pic.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Did you say that that one is your sixth biggest buck to date? I'd like to see the 5 other ones haha!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DuckTech14 said:
Did you say that that one is your sixth biggest buck to date? I'd like to see the 5 other ones haha!
I would like to show them but I cant figure out this stupid scanner . I am trying to work on it right now but it keeps tryin to fax everything!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Here is a different angle if it helps. I found these on my computer. These are some of my bucks from the past two seasons. All came from south Alabama.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Nice buck. Good mass. To bad the G1 and G2 aren't taller. Still a nice buck.

I would guess 120's

1 - 20 of 23 Posts