Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after waiting forever for a bow from a certain bow company that will remain nameless, and never getting it after many, many months, I finally gave up on them and went a different direction. I brought home a Ross CR334 today. The craftmanship on this bow is top notch! It draws smooth, is real quiet, love the grip, and it shoots great. This is going to be my hunting bow. I did shoot it through a crono and at 29in. and 70# with a 350 grain arrow it was 281 fps. and with a 400 grain arrow it was 264 fps. Not super fast, but I am more concerned with it being smooth and quiet than fast. I think this will make a great hunting bow!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
OH Shaft!

I can't believe you gave up on the ELITE bow. You only waited seven months. Try putting in your order for one now forn the 2007 season.:)

·
Banned
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buckrub

buckrub said:
I can't believe you gave up on the ELITE bow. You only waited seven months. Try putting in your order for one now forn the 2007 season.:)

I thought I said the other company was going to remain nameless? Fishing season must be over!!! I heard Walmart had all their lures on clearance, you better hurry!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Walmart

I am not a big fan of Waltart, and don't plan on attending any sales they may offer! Sorry for hurting your feelings about the phantom bow company.

·
Banned
2,877 Posts
you made a great choice..those ross bows are a piece of art with performance built in..not the fastest bow, yet nowhere near the slowest..just a nice solid no frills bow with the most bang for the buck!! it is plenty fast for a passthrough on any animal you pursue..good luck and great choice!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts