Archery Talk Forum banner

Finally got one!!

2096 48
This kill ends a year and a half drought for me. We had a bunch of babies come in but only only came to the front of the feeder where the window was open. The turkeys had just came by and ate all the corn. I would also like to thank JAVI for his help today.
Wilderness Hunting Recreation Forest Woodland

Tree Woody plant Woodland Forest Wildlife
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
3,016 Posts
I'll bet that eats good! Yum Yum!! slow roasted over an open flame, I'm hungary agian.

· Registered
5,920 Posts
Takes good aim to hit the little ones!!!!

· Registered
10,965 Posts

· Registered
4,983 Posts
Its an optical illusion...oktx is is 8' 6" so it makes the pig just look small. :)

Just joshing you oktx...great shooting...if you enjoyed the hunt thats all that matters.

Congrats

· Registered
7,438 Posts
Looks tatsty:darkbeer:

· Registered
3,792 Posts
A few years ago I shot a big boar and a little one about that size. We put some seasoning on it and cooked it whole on the grill, it was awesome.

· Registered
1,364 Posts
congrats!!! those are the best kind!!!:darkbeer:

· Registered
5,351 Posts
Tender!...MMMMMM!....:darkbeer:

· Registered
2,070 Posts
+1

Congrats on a good eating kill! Little piggies are a tough shot! One of my favorite "trophies" from last year was a little piggy (not much bigger than yours) that I shot at 30 yards. The kill zone can get pretty small on those little piggies!

· Registered
388 Posts
Just like the Chili's commercial...

I want my babbby back,babby back babbbby back ribs!

Good shootin!
(great eatin)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.