Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Switched to grim reapers this year and haven't had a chance to test one out yet until last night. Had two yotes slip through about 100 yards away. Ended up squeaking at them and at least got them to stop for a minuet. Then with them acting like they were losing interest I just started mimicking the cottontail distress my fox pro makes and had one come running all the way into 20 yards and he didn't make it 60 yards. Most blood I've ever had on a blood trail. Ended up being my first yote with a bow. Pretty sure I'll be sticking with Grim Reapers for now on. Too bad it cut my evening in the stand short but it's one less yote running around

· Registered
2,876 Posts
I used those for years and killed a lot of deer with them. Great heads that always open up massive blood trails which you don't even need because every deer I shot with a Reaper dropped within sight. They are the best mechanical heads out there (in my humble opinion).

· Semper Fidelis
1,310 Posts

Here's the yote I shot earlier this month!! 100 grain razor tip! Yote went 20 yards and dropped!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.