Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunting with fingers is becoming less and less. Here are what I consider the best finger shoooting rests on the planet.....what are yours.. Mine are the Funnel rest, the Huntmaster 2000, the Shoot out and the star Hunter. Golden Key has been my rests of choice for over 25 years!!!!! They are great rests!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
I have shot fingers "bare bow" for 12 yrs and have allways used a centerrest, they are tough, simple, inexpensive and you can replace the heads with no adjustments, they are also quiet. I prefer the "flipper style" myself. just my 2 and a half cents worth.:D

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have a Huntmaster 2000 and a Bowdoodle Timberdoodle. That I don't use. The best rest that I have found is the Cavalier Freeflyte with stiff side arm.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I've tried the huntmaster 2000 the pro button the ultra trac the flipmaster with plunger. all by golden key. I also tried the centerest flipper by nap along with the stick on flipper rests. I tried the timberdoodle by bodoodle
Some of these rest worked good and some were made bad and some were of high quality but just did not work for me. And they are all in a droor in my shop in my basement. I do use the ultra trac on my back up bow.
My favorite now is th Cavalier FreeFlyte. I use it with a plunger. And sometimes I will use the side plates it comes with two a stiff and a weker one. I also like the looks of the freeflyte micro. I like cavalier better than GKF as far as finger rests are concerned they are alot more solid.
One rest I never tried but would like to but they do not make anymore is the NAP Plunger rest.
I wonder why Chuck Adams has not designed a finger rest. He designed a release style rest. And the Guy is a finger shooting advocate.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Simple.... Chuckie knows that a release is just something else to go wrong....Keep things simple... But he also knows where the money is.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts