Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
From the finger orientation, it looks like you put the bow in string-side down, riser-side up. Is that correct?

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea string down I will tonight when get home pic with bow in it.fingers fully adjustable for width and front to back for different bows limb angles

·
Mark
5,837 Posts
String down, nothing holding or supporting the riser? be careful and looks great!

·
Registered
20 Posts
That is sweet! Working on your own equipment with tools you fabed. Is very rewarding. I've made everything I use myself, wouldn't have it any other way. I'm sure you will enjoy. Well done!!

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is sweet! Working on your own equipment with tools you fabed. Is very rewarding. I've made everything I use myself, wouldn't have it any other way. I'm sure you will enjoy. Well done!!
Thanks yea I made arrow saw and draw board also .way I like it also .get more satisfaction out of em when made em and save some money also.i only got around 100 bucks into this press

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Yea string down I will tonight when get home pic with bow in it.fingers fully adjustable for width and front to back for different bows limb angles
You did a nice job on the press. I am curious why you wanted to riser in the air and the string down toward the floor?

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You did a nice job on the press. I am curious why you wanted to riser in the air and the string down toward the floor?
My old press was like that I'm used to working on em that way looked at a ton homemade presses and this is style I went with theirs bunch homemade ones that riser goes up.i coulda made it other way if wanted to

1 - 13 of 13 Posts