Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
32,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold two like this at the Co-Op Sat. so I did two more.......Gotta do another sheath tomorrow.......and another stand that will fit it.....

Attachments

·
32,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! just curious how much does a knife like that sell for?
Sent you a PM but what I do with my leather work and knife making is try to just make enough to keep me in supplies for my students. I teach a class on how to make these knifes and I furnish them with everything......blades, handle materials and they use my tools to make the knifes.....I also teach them how to do the leather work.....Its all free for them and they love it.....so I have to sell as much as I can to stay afloat....One of the young men who lives in Utah just made 18 knifes and took home 15 of them, leaving me 3 to sell.....so, I have to move my work to keep these young men and women supplied with the parts and the tools.......I've worn out two 1"X42" sanders and those aren't cheap....$300 and up so its a task for me but I enjoy the teaching and I've been doing it for nearly 20 years.......and I've taught over 200 students.......they come from all over the world........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts