Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide between these two bows. My draw is 26" and I shot 60#, so both of these bows would help me get the most out of my draw. Thanks for your time in advance and all opinions will be appreciated.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
for me Firecat hands down, this is got to be one of the sweetest dragsters I have had.

·
Registered
10 Posts
+1 on the Firecat!!:wink:

·
Registered
7,785 Posts
Another vote for the Firecat! Had mine now about 2 months and can say enough about it!

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
firecat

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
I'm trying to decide between these two bows. My draw is 26" and I shot 60#, so both of these bows would help me get the most out of my draw. Thanks for your time in advance and all opinions will be appreciated.
Shoot them both and get what feels best to you! I tested a speed force 25" draw and 50# for a gal the other day IBO 292 she was happy:)

·
Registered
455 Posts
I sell both and although the Fire Cat is a sweet shooting bow the Speed Force is smoother to draw and smoother on the shot and quite a bit faster and also a bit quieter. But you can't go wrong with either bow. Greg

·
Registered
57 Posts
+1 Speed Force, You should of course shoot both and then decide. Also keep in mind there are going to be more people on here who have shot the firecat then the speed force.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts