Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a pack of firenocks from Wyverns a couple of weeks ago, had a question and called the number on the pack, it was Dorge the owners cell number !!! Hows that for going to the top !?
He answered my question and was a joy to talk to !
Well, in another post about Firenocks and Lumenocks I simply posted that 1 was working 7 out of 10 shots, and today I had a pm to call him, and I explained that yes in fact a few out of 10 it wouldn't light and sometimes would be dim and if tapped on , it would work. Ahh he said, battery, He said I need different batteries in them if Im using them in the higher heat here in N.C. and said he would send different batteries, like in a previous post I am so impressed with these people in this industries customer service !!,

Got a Viper-x string and had a question for Jesse and in a matter of minutes had the answer, questions to Dave @ wyverns and the same,,,, Dorge couldn't seem to get to me fast enough !

YOU GUYS are the best !!!!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
TRIPLE :thumbs_up

·
Incureable tinkerer
4,257 Posts
You pay a bit more for the best but it's undoubtedly worth it.

·
Premium Member
7,649 Posts
:thumbs_up But I guess I'll be going to check my batteries now. :set1_thinking:

·
Registered
773 Posts
The temp. here went down to 2 degree's C last night so I think I'm o.k. lol
Hank

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
You pay a bit more for the best but it's undoubtedly worth it.
Wise words ... Almost always true for equipment. As to suppliers/people, I'd say "you can always find a cheaper price "somewhere," but you're giving up something if you take it." Forums help us find those good people you can trust. It's generally easy to find the best equipment for your needs and pocketbook if you're willing to spend the time in research. Google GT and you'll get a thousand hits. Finding good suppliers like Dorge takes more work. You have to appreciate them when you do. Kudos for Dorge ... :thumbs_up

·
Registered
603 Posts
The number 1 and 2 reasons I use Firenocks.......... Customer service and reliablity!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts