Archery Talk Forum banner

Firenocks...

1000 8
All I got to say is Dorge you got a great product. I received the package yesterday and installed them in minutes. They lit up so well and I even had a buddy come over and compared his luminok against yours. Without a doubt, your nocks were much brighter and easier to shut off. Im hoping to hit the shops later today and tell them about firenocks. Again thanks and cant wait to put them through a big one next week.

For everyone that is considering lighted nocks, give firenocks a try. In my eyes, I say that they are better than any other lighted nocks on the market. Good luck to all this season.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
17,332 Posts
They are indeed an awesome product and a far cry better than ANY other lighted nocks I've ever seen.

· Registered
124 Posts
They are indeed an awesome product and a far cry better than ANY other lighted nocks I've ever seen.
+1, work great on my GT's. Just need to find one in a X nock.

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha, I just got bored and went out back and shot a few just to see how well the nocks lit up and I wasnt wrong. They are pretty darn bright and I dont know how someone is not gonna miss them after a pass through. Cant wait to see what Dorge has for us this year!

· Registered
953 Posts
I should be getting my order any day now.
I can't believe I spent that much money on nocks :rolleyes: but after reading about how happy everyone is with them I had to give them a try. And that is one best thing about this site. If you're interested in an archery product, this is the place to be. :darkbeer:

· Registered
5,001 Posts
Firenock sizes

+1, work great on my GT's. Just need to find one in a X nock.
Firenock make all kind of sizes

For "X" nock it is the Firenock style "A" which will fit 0.202 to 0.204" which is the size of Axis and CX edge

and many others. Use out Firenock by arrow selector from our web page. Much easier to know if we make one for your arrow.

http://www.firenock.com/Productfitchart.htm

· Registered
124 Posts

· Registered
434 Posts
I shot a deer this past week and was using a firenock for the first time. It was AWESOME seeing the lighted nock, which looks like a tracer bullet, burying behind the deer shoulder. Zero questions as to where the shot placement was. Also made finding the arrow after pass through very easy.

I even get a kick out of practicing with them at dusk, especially at longer shots.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.