Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a couple requests for a fireplace screen. here is one we just did.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's another one. i will be working on some more with a fancier outline. let me know your thoughts.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Is that the best you got?

And that's plenty good, awesome!!! Did you do it with a plasma cutter, or by hand?
You thinking of selling them?
I keep coming back and looking at them. Nice work!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Screens

In a word WOW! Those look great.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We plan on selling them if there is an interest. Have to see if we can make any $ at it.
CNC Plasma, I may just make the outline larger and bend a seam so i don't have to make a frame, that would help the cost too.
dandbuck

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good job, are you going to be selling them. If so is there a web site
I really need to update my website. I do not have any of the artwork pieces on there yet. See my other thread on "steel wall art".
Thanks for the interest. Now Ineed to find out how much to ship something.
Dandbuck

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
Those are awesome. I am interested in one as well.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Awsome job bro! I wish I had the creativity to come up with something like that.
Here is a thought,If someone wanted a certain design could they email you the picture and you could recreate it for a custom screen design.

Just a thought but I bet it would sell just as well

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awsome job bro! I wish I had the creativity to come up with something like that.
Here is a thought,If someone wanted a certain design could they email you the picture and you could recreate it for a custom screen design.

Just a thought but I bet it would sell just as well
Long answer or short? lol
Yes a custom design can be done, but the price adds up. i have a bunch of preworked art with MOST things someone would want, including most animals/game. AS it sits now, I need to get about $325 for something like I showed up top. I think that's a bit high, so i will be looking into ways to get it done quicker and less expensive. i also need to modify the sizes a little.
Thanks for the kind words, if you are really interested in a serious quote for a design you have, send me a PM.
Dandbuck

·
Registered
375 Posts
Really nice looking! If I was in need of one, I would definitely consider.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Those are the heat man are you selling them, if so how much $$?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts