Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble seeing the level at full draw on my firewire 5 pin. Its mounted outside the ring. Most other sights have the level inside the ring. I use a1/4" peep and I have to move my head around to eye the bubble at full draw. Its annoying. I'd truly appreciate any help solving this.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Pointless having the bubble if you have to move your head to see it. Get a different sight or maybe try shooting with both eyes open if you can

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Any way you can push the sight out any further to get the bubble it? Another thing you could check is just to see if the peep is properly aligned up right with your eye and the sight housing, not sure if it is or not, but it was just a thought. I had one, was not really a fan of the sight, I could never get the vertical pins to line up and level out right, they always were propped angling to the left or right, but that could have just been my sight. Hope you get it figured out bud!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I finally took the bubble off and made a new bracket to get it inside the ring. Its now about 1/4" below the 60 yd pin. Works fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts