Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first deer I have ever shot with my pse nova bow. It was an exciting night for me and my two friends gabe gotez and nathan blankenship. I got a call on my cell, and it was nathan telling me that he shot his first archery buck! of course this got me all excited. As i was glasing with my binocs i saw two nice sized deer in a pea feild to the east where gabe has his stand.As i watched these deer bust my friend i was getting a little ancy to see at least one deer. the night before, thirteen deer entered the crp to the north of my stand. with about 15 minuts of light left i was thinking that i wasnt going to see anything. But i had to take one more look. Sure enought here came a decent sized doe stomping down a trail to my feed pile. As she made her way to the pile she caught the scent of the apple spray. as soon as i got a braudside shot, I drew my bow. I pulled the trigger and there flew my gold tip. I watched her bust into the trees. Gabe and my dad and I found the blood trail. We followed, and soon we came apon my bloody spitfire braudhead. Before I knew it we were gutting my first archery deer! I can honestly say i would have never done it without the help of my best friend gabe gotez. thanks gabe and nathan!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,689 Posts
Congratulations on your first archery deer! She'll be some good eatin' I'm sure. Hope it's one of many to come for ya. Good luck! 24 more days till archery season in PA. =/ Not coming quick enough.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice doe!! Good eatin!:hail:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
nice doe!!

Very nice big doe!!! alot of guys wont shoot does but I think they're better eating!!! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congratulations! You will never forget this one. How was the bloodtrail with the spitfire? Did you get a complete pass through?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts