Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
photo.JPG

First kill of the season and what a great one! Exodus broadheads did amazing he only went 20 yards.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Cool deal, my first bobcat besides trapping was with my bow also. Shot him from the ground at 15 yards! What a rush!

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
were you bobcat hunting OR deer hunting? Just curious if you called him in or not?

Sweet trophy with the bow...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was bear, deer, and bobcat hunting whatever came by first and no I did not use a call

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Completely agree, they are MUCH harder to get with a bow then a deer! Make sure to post pics of the mount when you get it always love seeing them.
Will do now I gotta pick one of the many different mounts!

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
If you mount him, be sure to post up some photos when he's back...

Jealous!

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
Will do now I gotta pick one of the many different mounts!
Congratulations on a beautiful cat! One thing to keep in mind when getting a bobcat mounted are that there are 3 different measurements your taxidermist will have to take to get the form that fits your cat. You will be surprised how much this sometimes limits your options on choosing a particular style of form to be used.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Congrats on that man!! I am super jealous. Wisconsins jacked up rules don't allow us to just harvest a bobcat like most other states. Could have taken 2 with my bow already!

·
El Cool Arrow >>---->
8,843 Posts
Nice they are tough suckers to find and kill let alone with a bow! Congrats!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts