Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my first bow from a neighbor and I know little to nothing about bows. It is a Hoyt MT Sport. ZR 200 limbs. Cams say VC-2R-. 27.5-31'' length. 60-70#. Quik Tune rest by NAP. Hammer 1x46RD dual color scope style sight. Came with a release and case. Sorry I don't have any pics at the moment. Did I get a fair deal or did I get screwed?

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
That is a good solid bow. It will do you well and it shoots great.

Automan

·
Registered
836 Posts
You got a Great deal for a first bow, 140.00 you got a good starter bow, arrow rest sight release and bow case.. You should go over and kiss your neighbor..
Hand it down to a kid when you grow out of it or decide to change or upgrade..

·
The Buck Drops Here
5,925 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me. You should enjoy it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome that makes me feel alot better. Now I just need to everything tuned up and set myself up with some arrows.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Your neighbor might as well introduced you to the most addictive drug in the world! Wait till you fling one of those arrows through a whitetail. Hands down the biggest adrenaline rush I have experienced. It is so much more intiment then hunting with a firearm for me anyways.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your neighbor might as well introduced you to the most addictive drug in the world! Wait till you fling one of those arrows through a whitetail. Hands down the biggest adrenaline rush I have experienced. It is so much more intiment then hunting with a firearm for me anyways.

I always said I'd try bowhunting after I am done with college, but when I will be buying and running the family dairy farm the day after I graduate. Figured i better get hooked while I have a little time and energy to spare!

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
nice, i bet that red dot sight cost what you paid for everything.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts