Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase my first bow and I decided on a diamond infinite edge for the adjustibility. However there is a newer version called the diamond infinite edge pro and it apparently has a much more solid stop when drawing while the older infinite edge has a spongy stop and also has an 80% let off instead of the 75% let off on the older model. But the average price for the pro seems to be 379 while the older model is around 300 so is it worth the extra money for the better performance. Also I'm not quite sure which store to go to. The obvious choice would be dick's sporting goods but I heard some people experienced them tuning their bow incorrectly and etc so I'm wondering which store you guys would recommend I live in the naperville area.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I think it's worth it. But, don't buy anything without shooting it. That will tell you which bow to get. I suggest you go to an archery shop and see what they have in your price range. You can usually get a good used higher end bow for that price. Either way, have a pro set it up. I wouldn't let any big box store set up my bow. You'll enjoy shooting it a lot more.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks for the advice you mentioned i can get some better bows used do you have some advice on what bows i should be looking for?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts