Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was starting to get a little worried when I moved my corn closer to my stand (20 yards--hehe)--well boy did I worry too much! This is my second bow season and finally a buck on my camera this year--needless to say I am stoked, he may be a walker, but I may still see him!! 11 more days!!!!!!! WHEEW!!

I call these boys the Three Stooges--haha

yes up there, yep thats where my stand is--lol

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Looks like a great young buck!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe 2 years old?

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Nice pics. Trail cams are a great way to scout 24/7 as well have fun during the off-season.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
nice pics.....god luck this season....

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Nice pics.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Since that's only a couple of minutes from my house, I will be glad to go hold that stand down for ya one afternoon! LOL

D-Rock

·
Registered
437 Posts
Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntin'Honey24 said:
I was starting to get a little worried when I moved my corn closer to my stand (20 yards--hehe)--well boy did I worry too much! This is my second bow season and finally a buck on my camera this year--needless to say I am stoked, he may be a walker, but I may still see him!! 11 more days!!!!!!! WHEEW!!

I call these boys the Three Stooges--haha

yes up there, yep thats where my stand is--lol

Looks like that guy busted you b4 you ever got started...LOL If you would rather sit in one that has not been busted let me know I'll hold done the one that he's looking into...

Good luck this year

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Nice start for first buck

·
Registered
396 Posts
Huntin'Honey24 said:
Maybe 2 years old?
yea...around that,hes a youngin,but not bad for your first deer if decide to take him,especialy in velvet.....you hunting iredell?im right beside you in catawba and alexander.good luck this year.

maxx

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok so after showing these pics to a few people, and thinking about some things, why is this buck hanging with the ladies, shouldn't he be with the boys this time of year? One of these might actually be a button buck, but I am not for sure. Could it be that he is too young to hang with his brothers? Because if this deer is only 1.5 years old, then I want to see him next year at this time. What do yall think?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts