·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Points for team two!!! :RockOn:

·
Registered
331 Posts
congrats on the deer, But we will catch you shortly.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Congratulations on the buck!

That looks like some rough country, hope you had a short drag or plenty of help!

Jim

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was some of the toughest stuff ive been in. It was in Hells Canyon and I did have plenty of help. Luckily the drag was only 5 miles up a mountain.... just kidding. It was like 600 yards.

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Hey! Doesnt it look like hes holding a fake rack on a doe? :)

Just kidding. Congrats, I do believe this is the first score I have seen yet, for any team.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Great buck, one question though, how did he get that HUGE hole in his chest? If thats the exit or entrance hole let me know what kind of broadheads you shoot:wink:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wideerguy9 said:
Great buck, one question though, how did he get that HUGE hole in his chest? If thats the exit or entrance hole let me know what kind of broadheads you shoot:wink:
That huge gaping hole is where a Satelite 100 grain broadhead just grazed his chest. It was my second shot from 58 yards and I didnt compensate<sp> for the uphill shot. I didnt need to put another one in him but he was there and completely unaware of me. The first and lethal shot was with a 100 grain muzzy phantom broadhead without the bleeder blades. 24 yard shot, complete pass through, double loung.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Very nice. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
congrats on your first, and good job helping your team out WTG! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
982 Posts
Now you've done it. You're hooked. Take this advice from an old bowhunter. Don't get married in October or Novermber.

Congrats!

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
First off, CONGRATS on your first kill!!!!!! Now, since that's out of the way CONGRATS for being one HELL of a bowhunter. You arrowed him perfectly and knew the first shot would put him down, but when he ran off and stopped, giving you another shot you had the awareness to put another "insurance" arrow in him just to play safe.

Congrats, high fives...... my man, you get them all :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Guyssssss.:wink:

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Great job....congrats on that 1st deer....

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Congrats man....that's a beautiful buck you got there. Nice Shooting!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts