Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Media Provider
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I headed out this morning at 5:10am. got into my blind by 5:30. Heard a couple gobbles and then nothing. It was raining and blowing. Had a few decoys out and a hen came in and hung out for a bit. At a few min to 7 I saw a tom over to my left just out for a morning stroll. He was sneaky and came in quiet. He was headed over to the decoys and when I got an open lane to him I shot him at about 15 yards. He went about ten yards and was down. My pink 40KE Rage did a great job!
So thankful it was a good shot!

Attachments

·
XX78 User
4,889 Posts
Very nice Laura!! Good Job :darkbeer:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Nice job on the turkey!!

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Awesome...congrats Laura:teeth:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I headed out this morning at 5:10am. got into my blind by 5:30. Heard a couple gobbles and then nothing. It was raining and blowing. Had a few decoys out and a hen came in and hung out for a bit. At a few min to 7 I saw a tom over to my left just out for a morning stroll. He was sneaky and came in quiet. He was headed over to the decoys and when I got an open lane to him I shot him at about 15 yards. He went about ten yards and was down. My pink 40KE Rage did a great job!
So thankful it was a good shot!
Great looking bird Laura. Congrats! Did you say PINK Rage??? lol

·
Registered
496 Posts
great stuff , congrats !!!! beautiful for sure , and the turkey looks pretty good too :wink::wink::smile:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Congrats ! Nice looking Bird! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
For the love of God! Who gets up at 0530 and looks that good? ;)

Nice job Laura. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts