Archery Talk Forum banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
80lb deer?? That's funny. MN, IA, and KS deer. Not many small ones in those states.
Well ya can’t be picky if you and two friends are gonna shoot 180 deer with 100% success rate in them 3 states since rage has been made;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
432 Posts
Get your facts straight. You must be a democrat just throwing crap out there, Never said 180 deer. Did say 3-4 deer a season for 15 years for 3 of us so 135-180 deer. Never said 100% success rate but did say without any BH issues.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Get your facts straight. You must be a democrat just throwing crap out there, Never said 180 deer. Did say 3-4 deer a season for 15 years for 3 of us so 135-180 deer. Never said 100% success rate but did say without any BH issues.
Hmm. Seems I was spot on. Shooting a pile of small ones in them 3 states to make them numbers and that’s assuming your from iowa and aren’t limited to one tag every 4-5 years.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hmm. Seems I was spot on. Shooting a pile of small ones in them 3 states to make them numbers and that’s assuming your from iowa and aren’t limited to one tag every 4-5 years.

Right on the spot?????? You didn't hit the spot with any of your arguments. I said 135-180 deer because 3 of us average 3-4 deer per year for the last 15 years. Simple math but sorry it went over your head. Not sure where you got small ones, again WAY off the spot. Mature whitetails from KS, MN and Iowa. I think those 3 states have pretty big deer.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Right on the spot?????? You didn't hit the spot with any of your arguments. I said 135-180 deer because 3 of us average 3-4 deer per year for the last 15 years. Simple math but sorry it went over your head. Not sure where you got small ones, again WAY off the spot. Mature whitetails from KS, MN and Iowa. I think those 3 states have pretty big deer.
I hate it when simple math goes over my head.
Let me talk this out.
3 guys
15 years
3 one buck states and 2 you have to draw in
= 135 to 180 mature animals???

·
Registered
432 Posts
I hate it when simple math goes over my head.
Let me talk this out.
3 guys
15 years
3 one buck states and 2 you have to draw in
= 135 to 180 mature animals???

READ!!!!!!!!!!!! before you type. Mature WHITETAILS. NEVER said all bucks. Man, you kill me. You must have selective reading!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
READ!!!!!!!!!!!! before you type. Mature WHITETAILS. NEVER said all bucks. Man, you kill me. You must have selective reading!
Thinking mature does are the same as mature bucks proves my point.
Clearly you don’t understand what big mature deer are;)
Rages work pretty decent on small deer I guess. Haha

·
Registered
432 Posts
Thinking mature does are the same as mature bucks proves my point.
Clearly you don’t understand what big mature deer are;)
Rages work pretty decent on small deer I guess. Haha

Small deer??? You really don't get it and it's laughable how you try to spin it.

Again never said all the deer I shot were mature bucks. The bucks I do shoot are mature but obviously in the states I hunt I (and a couple friends) we can only shoot 1 buck. The rest of the deer are mature does.

You can keep talking like a fool in saying small deer but it sure doesn't make it true.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Small deer??? You really don't get it and it's laughable how you try to spin it.

Again never said all the deer I shot were mature bucks. The bucks I do shoot are mature but obviously in the states I hunt I (and a couple friends) we can only shoot 1 buck. The rest of the deer are mature does.

You can keep talking like a fool in saying small deer but it sure doesn't make it true.
Really big slob doe is 150lbs. Really not even the same animal as any buck over 2yrs old.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Really big slob doe is 150lbs. Really not even the same animal as any buck over 2yrs old.

Never said they were so what is your point?? Man, just keep spinning.

250-300lb bucks mature? Because we've shot lots of those in the last 15 years shooting Rage in those states.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Never said they were so what is your point?? Man, just keep spinning.

250-300lb bucks mature? Because we've shot lots of those in the last 15 years shooting Rage in those states.
My point is you’re full of it and I’m not spinning nothing.
Probably shooting 80lb miniature deer in your home state making up 95% of your “research”. Haha

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
OK, now you just went cucu for cocoa puffs
Yup, just like in another thread you’re over 200 without an issue but later in it you have seen some bent blades. Haha
Nothing but a blind fanboy. Least I got the sack to say the truth.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yup, just like in another thread you’re over 200 without an issue but later in it you have seen some bent blades. Haha
Nothing but a blind fanboy. Least I got the sack to say the truth.

A bent blade a few times over a couple hundred animals is not an issue. Nice try Cocoa Puffs! What truths have you said their sack boy! That you made a bad shot and blamed the BH?

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
A bent blade a few times over a couple hundred animals is not an issue. Nice try Cocoa Puffs! What truths have you said their sack boy! That you made a bad shot and blamed the BH?
So is it 130? Or 180? Or over 200?
With zero problems? Or some bent blades?
You’re lies and delusion must be exhausting.

·
Registered
432 Posts
So is it 130? Or 180? Or over 200?
With zero problems? Or some bent blades?
You’re lies and delusion must be exhausting.

Keep spinning Cocoa Puffs!! I don't keep track of how many deer (130-180) and other animals(with deer well over 200) over the last 15 years. READ!!!!!! before you type!

I don't consider a few bent blades as an issue over 200+ animals.

So no lies or delusions but nice try Cocoa Puffs. Or should I call you sack boy?

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Keep spinning Cocoa Puffs!! I don't keep track of how many deer (130-180) and other animals(with deer well over 200) over the last 15 years. READ!!!!!! before you type!

I don't consider a few bent blades as an issue over 200+ animals.

So no lies or delusions but nice try Cocoa Puffs. Or should I call you sack boy?
I bet you count nub bucks as old mature deer

It sure is dramatic though when you have to check between their legs to find out if you got a buck or not;)

141 - 157 of 157 Posts