Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got our first evo in tonight and all i can say is wow. Just a little tuning and she bare shafted great out to 25 yards. The bow is so smooth and quite i could believe it. A friend has our chrono so i will get the speeds posted as soon as we get it back. Bow is all stormy hardwoods and looks amazing. It's 29" 70lb and is right on the money straight out the box. I have to say this is the best i've had in the shop hands down. I can't wait to get a few more in and see if there all as good as this one.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
They are a mean shooting machine. Everyone i have in the shop shoot like a dream. They tune up great and pump out some serious speeds. My customers cannot believe how quiet they are.

I am having a hard time deciding if i am going to shoot the Evolution or Sniper GT this year.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
after tonight i honestly can't see how a bow that fast shoots that smooth and quiet. The tune up was breeze, way better than my Knightmare. I like the sniper lt from last year but i don't think you will be able to get this bow out of my hand. I'm really wanting to try the phoenix and see what she can do.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I am still waiting for my Evo in all stormy.... haven't received any kind of update about arrival time. A little over two weeks ago was told they should ship next week.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it will be well worth the wait buddy

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man i feel you on that we have had these bows ordered for weeks and just got this one today. I know the stormy was holding them up a little, but i think they are starting to get a few out so it shouldn't be that much longer till it gets to you

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Surprised it took you so long to get one, also being in GA and all. However, I know zero about the geographics of the state, so you could be quite a bit away from the shop.

The finish on these bows are nice. They shoot great. Glad to see you got your hands on one!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the wait for us was the first few evos on our order was full stormy hardwoods so there was little wait. It was well worth it and i think the customers will say the same.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
The bows are shipped based on when orders come in. Also they had no Idea of the demand for the Stormy camo. As a dealer i know both sides of the waiting game.

Obsession wants you to get your bow as fast as possible. They are doing all they can right now. Its tough when your waiting on suppliers to get you parts needed to build bows. Just try to be as patient as possible. I can guarantee you it will be worth the wait.

I just had a customer this morning shoot an Evolution and he could not believe how smooth it was. Now he said he has to decide if he is going to pull the trigger and what color. I have several black Evolutions and Predator but he is thinking about the Stormy. He may just take black to go ahead and get shooting but some guys will wait on the exact color they want..

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I will wait for stormy...............but now cant decide between evo or phoenix

·
Registered
949 Posts
how much are you dealers getting for them?also does color change price

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New vendetta came in today looks plain sick on these bows

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
shot this bow all the way out to 100yrds today and have a ton of footage and some slow mo so i will get that up loaded so everyone can see then in action. I will say the bow shot fixed blade heads all the way out to 100 yards great.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
That thing is sweet!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts