Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got my first customer in my at home now shop. Person came to me with a big tail left. I noticed the center serving was super tight so I changed that. Also notice he was waaaaay over spined. I had him go to 350 and then re shoot ( he was fine with just paper). In the process of shooting I realized he was torqueing the hell out of his bow. I gave him direction for a proper grip and wham bam thank you ma'am bullet hole.

Point is it felt awesome to get this guy out the door with a smile on his face.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
966 Posts
Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely pays off to read and heed the forums on here sometimes ie all things nuts and bolts

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
That's cool. I've had a home gunsmithing shop for about three years now and I always love to hear when customers are happy with my work. Over time you'll get money, bows, guns and good tips for your work. When I finished gun school I was surprised on how much business started flowing in after a little bit of advertising. Keep up the good work, it only gets better. Thinking about adding bows to shop next but I can barely keep up now. might need to hire some help. Idk yet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts