Archery Talk Forum banner

First Lite FB trader group

2100 Views 31 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Hunter4christ75
Hey fellas i started a FB trader group for all things First Lite. Anyone who knows me knows i love First Lite and that sweet Fusion pattern. I noticed Someone started one for Kuiu,Sitka and a few others. I figured we needed one for FL. Go add yourself if you would like to add another venue to all things FL.

Note* Admin remove if you don't like this.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1751547405059711/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If i could sum up FL in one word its breathability. Ive been pushing it hard for the last month hunting and I sweat like a pig but I'm incredibly impressed with how dry and temp regulated i stay. Plus even with how pricey it is I'm happy to know a good chunk of it goes back towards conservation like groups like RMEF. FL is passionately involved in conservation of our public lands. Happy to promote this brand strongly!!

· Registered
2,725 Posts
I had a suggested post on Facebook and it was for the company that developed the Fusion pattern. They had more patterns on their site and they all looked amazing. I messaged them and, as of right now, they said First Lite is the only company using one of their patterns, but there will be more in 2017.

· Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
48 hour flash sale for First Lite on First Lite, S&S Archery, Black Ovis and a few others. 25% off all in stock FL items. Ends Nov 1st. Get em while its Hot!!!

S&S Archery coupon is FLFLASH20

· Registered
177 Posts
Anyone know why FL was having the sale? It seemed odd. I took advantage of it, never you worry. But I just couldn't figure out why the random sale. Completed my Sanctuary set in ASAT at sale prices (#winning) and was tempted to buy another Chama.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.