Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are three articles of First Lite Merino Wool camo clothing in the popular MAX-1 camo pattern! All of these items are brand new and never worn. I am willing to sell each of these for 25% off the new price and with Free Shipping! I have the following:

Labrador Sweater (Size Large, MAX-1 camo) $119 TYD - The sweater still has the tags and was never washed or worn.

"To be worn as an outer layer over your Llano or Chama, or for those very cold days when you need a thick, warm layer to keep you going, the Labrador full zipper sweater is the perfect top to get the job done. The Labrador is made from heavy weight Merino wool with an extended collar to keep your neck warm and concealed. It features a full zipper for ease of adding and removing and is designed with minimal external pockets so nothing will get in the way of your shot."

Technology

18.5 micron superfine Merino wool
Heavyweight 400 gram interlock fabric
Outer layer or insulating layer
Machine washable and dryable

Labrador.jpg

Springer Vest (Size Medium, MAX-1 camo) $89 TYD - The vest is new and was never worn but I did take the tags off and washed it once.

"The First Lite Springer vest is made from the same fabric as our Labrador full zip sweater. We liked the way the Labrador fit so much that we decided to include a vest style for those days when you need to keep your core warm but want the extra freedom and reduced weight of a vest. The Springer also includes added front pockets."

Technology

18.5 micron superfine Merino wool
Heavyweight 400 gram interlock fabric
Outer layer
Machine washable and dryable

Springer.jpg

The Brimmed Beanie (One size fits most, MAX-1 camo) $29 TYD does not have the tags but was never worn.

Beanie.jpg

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Nice stuff!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.